Sunday, September 07, 2008

Does anyone know what time it is?

Just in case you don't know what time it is let me inform you. This is the time of year that we all look forward to. I know I know some of you like Spring showers and some of you like that time of year when there are no real sports going on AKA Summer (of course I think you are all dumb but who am I to say that I am just not a Baseball fan). I guess bottom line is the real time of the year that matters is FOOTBALL season!!!! I am just giddy with excitement and now I have Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and sometimes Thursdays to look forward to.....

Lets get down to it.

Division winners....
Dallas
CHICAGO
New Orleans
Arizona

Indy
Pittsburgh
new england
San Diego

Your SuperBowl will be Dallas VS Indy....

I know I just ruined the season for you if you are not a Dallas or Indy fan but you will live with it and you will watch every game because you are a fan. Also you will watch to see how incredible my picks are!

My Picks for the day...
Dallas beats Cleveland 34-28
NY Jets beat Miami 27 - 17
New Orleans Beats Tampa 38 - 14
CHICAGO beats INDY 27-21

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, September 07, 2008, Blogger JCarson said...

Wow! I might scratch my head with your picks. But on the other hand I can see your thinking.

No more picks for me. I've already proved my ability. See UT/UCLA last week. HAR HAR HAR.

 
At 7:19 PM, September 09, 2008, Blogger JCarson said...

Damn blogger! I posted a lengthy message yesterday, hit publish and off it went into a black hole of bloggerdom.

I will shorten it. Picture a conversation between Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith. They've been through a Super Bowl already. Parallel that with a scene from Lonesome Dove.

Gus McCrea: (putting hangman's noose over Jake's head.) "I'm sorry that I have to do this Jake but the job fell to me."

Jake Spoon: (swallows hard) "That's okay Jake. I'd danged sight rather be hanged by my friends than a stranger."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home