Saturday, September 22, 2007

Home Game........

OK First let me just say last week was a debacle. I have never been so mad or even embarrassed in all my years of Tennessee football. I have so many things I could say about florida and how they ran up the score or how they left their starters in all the way to the end even when they were up by 29 points or the fact that florida was going for it on 4th down in the fourth quarter, hell I could go on for hours about the total classless act that happened last week but I will stop there. The bottom line is that even in all my anger towards florida Tennessee still played in the game (if we even want to call it playing). Tennessee still gave up 59 points, Tennessee still only scored 20 points, Tennessee still played their worst game in years. Enough about last week.....

Tennessee will win this week simply because they are playing Arkansas State. There is not much more I can even say about this game. If Tennessee does not win by 4 TD's then they just did not show up. I expect after last week Tennessee will need to show some real heart in order to get their season back on track. Watch for a final score of 48-17..

On a different note look for my Pro Football talk to come back this week .

3 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, September 23, 2007, Blogger JCarson said...

Not a bad call on the score. I see where the Vols won but as you said in your comments, it was Arkansas State.

Who?

Time for some changes.

 
At 7:58 AM, September 23, 2007, Blogger JCarson said...

Sunday action: I say the Bears over the Cowboys 21-13. Hester, twice to the money.

The Colts over Houston 35-21. Big day for Manning. (How's that for going out on a limb?) har har har.

Go Bears--go Colts!

 
At 6:18 AM, September 27, 2007, Blogger JCarson said...

It's early morning and I'm not awake yet but how's this for a weird thought:

Eric Ainge is selected by the Bears as their first pick in the next NFL draft.

There will be other quarterbacks drafted higher and he will probably still be around.

Is this possible?

I mean, the Bears have to get beyond the Grossman/Griese debate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home