Monday, January 08, 2007

The National Championship

Well it is here.... The last college football game of the year. Everyone has been talking about this one for over a month. The big thing has been that OSU has a 51 day lay off between games. Well that will only be a factor in the first quarter if it is an issue at all. No one is remembering that florida has not played since 12/02. That is one of the many factors that the experts have been talking about. The defense of florida has been brought up for the past few weeks but I think the real deciding factor will be the running game. Will OSU come out and pound florida with the 2 running backs that beat up Michigan or will florida's speed catch OSU off guard? This could end up being a better game than many of the experts are saying and a possible instant classic. florida did play in the SEC which is hands down the hardest conference in the country and came out with only 1 loss. florida played the hardest schedule in the country according to CBSSportsline and people are forgetting that. I am trying not to let me deep hatred for florida come out in my pick here but I feel like I have to add that there is NO team in any sport that I despise with my inner soul like the florida gators. Now that I have gotten that off my chest lets move on to the pick.....
OSU 31 florida 21

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, January 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a second there I thought you might actually be DEFENDING Florida...
I can't really give an opinion as we're halfway through the game. Maybe not dead on with that score prediction huh ;-) ?
All hail the last college football game of the year. Looking forward to your basketball predictions!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home