Sunday, October 29, 2006

NFL Week 8

This week has a few big games that we must talk about.
1.) Chicago Bears Vs. San Fransisco 49ers: I am not sure we actually need to talk about this other than to figure out a final score? To be honest before this week I was not even sure the 49ers still had a team in the league. I guess what we will have to keep an eye out for is whether Roger Craig and Jerry Rice will have a big impact on today's game offensively and if that secondary with Ronnie Lott in it can really make the Bears receivers not want to go across the middle.... Oh wait my bad the 49ers have no one on their team besides Alex Smith and to be honest I am not sure how he is even a starting QB in the NFL. This one should be a big blow out watch for the final score to be:
Chicago 31 San Fransisco 9

2.) Indianapolis Colts Vs. Denver Broncos: This will be the game of the day hands down. Up until this point people are saying that the Broncos have the best Defense in the NFL. Lets look at the actual numbers though because the media might be mistaken... The Broncos have beaten Baltimore 13-3, Cleveland 17-7, Oakland 13-3, Kansas City 9-6 in OT, and New England 17-7. The numbers add up in the wins however look at the quality of the teams they are playing? Baltimore has no offense, Cleveland has only scored 88 points all year, Oakland might be the worst team in the NFL and Kansas City did not have a QB. The only team I will give any real credit to beating is a very unimpressive New England. The Colts are being dogged by the entire media because "they can't win a big game". Last time I checked they are UNDEFEATED. I look for this game to be a great one with the Colts winning:
Indianapolis 24 Denver 13

3.) The Sunday Night Game Dallas Vs. Carolina: Interesting matchup here with the Carolina Defense playing well and a new QB coming into the mix in Dallas with Tony Romo. I have to say I do love his ribs but his QB ability is not there. He played at Division 1-A Eastern Illinois and ran a 5.02 at the combine? Now the media is saying he is more mobile but last time I check a 5.02 not in pads at the combine does not lead into mobility against a Defense with Julius Peppers coming after you. Watch for the Carolina Defense to jump all over the new QB and win:
Carolina 27 Dallas 17

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, October 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Bears! GO COLTS! I'd comment, but they both won so, in my world, not much else matters.
Bears v. Colts Superbowl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home